Salineb Sterile Hypertonic Saline Solution 7% Sodium Chloride NaCl Vials for Inhalation 60 x 4ml Single-Dose Vials
- Increases the mobilisation of secretions in the lower respiratory tract by osmotic effects.
- Prevent drying of bronchial mucous.
- This hypertonic saline solution 7% for inhalation can be used with pneumatic or ultrasonic nebulizers.
- Use your nebulizer according to the manufacturer's instructions provided with the system.
Forms and presentations:
Pack of 60 single-dose vials of 4mL.
Precautions for use:
- Single use only.
- Strictly reserved to inhalation.
- Not for injection.
- Check that the unit-dose vial has not been damaged prior to use.
- Do not use a damaged unit-dose vial.
- Follow the nebulizer manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- If a tendency to develop dyspnea or hypersensitivity is present, the inhalation solution must not be used without medical supervision.
- Do not mix with other medications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
Sodium chloride 7g, Purified water qs 100ml preservative free.
Opened single-dose vials must not be Reused : Since the product does not contain preservatives a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of a contaminated solution.