- Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray
- Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray is for application in the nose to give relief from: nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever) and sinusitis. Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and reduces swollen blood vessels to their normal size. Otrivine Nasal Spray helps unblock your nose in 2 minutes, and lasts for up to 10 hours. Dosage: Adults and elderly: One application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days. Otrivine Adult Metered Dose Sinusitis Spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride. Always read the label.
- Pack size: 10ML
Active Ingredient: Xylometizoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride, Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Acid Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hypromellose and Purified Water
Preparation and Usage
- For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- Dosage for Adults and Children over 12 years: one application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
- Not suitable for children or infants under 12 years.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.